JOB
Thats right folks...FINALLY
This is a great Job with a great company(NETJETS) with great compensation and benefits, but more importantly Eric is so excited . It is here in Columbus at Easton(huge shopping area) It is exactly the type of Job he has wanted. Miracles do happen and prayers are answered!!! He starts the 22nd. More to come I have to get ready for my big night out on the town!!!!!



13 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah! i'm so happy that everything is coming together for you guys. way to go!!!!! congrats!
Congratulations!!! What exciting news. We're so happy for you guys!
Congrats again! You guys both deserve it!!
Congrats! Luv the picture of the girls!!
So Excited for you guys...Hope things go really well these next few weeks! Congratulations!
Oh yay! Congratulations!
Jill
YEA!!!! I am so excited to hear the wonderful news.
oh say...hooray! Wait til Robert wakes up and I tell him. So thrilled for you all....and at Easton no less. Cool place!
Whooo hooo...!!! I love how you did the JOB sign with the girls infront of the door!! Soo cute! I am so so happy for yall. SO many exciting things to come now huh!
Congrats!!!!!!! You've been such a good example of keeping a good attutide during all of this - thank you!!!
that great!! Warren Buffett should prove a good boss
Big Congrats. I hope it's going well so far.
Post a Comment