Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Time Fun


So much to do so little summer. Here is a quick recap w/ photos.











Trip to Grammie's house for the 4th. We rode in what Kay calls"Daddy's race car" To save on gas. Eric and I came back minus 2 kids!




Fun on the 4th. Camp fire with s'mores



Don't think its been all fun and games....... below are girls helping with chores (& having fun)



2 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

What cha cleaning so much for huh???? HUh???Huh???? J/k I hear the kids are having a blast. Amy said she couldn't stop lauging on sunday at all the kids being crazy and your parents trying to manage it all..hehe I wasn't there. How is the baby honeymoon going??? The kids loook like there having a lot of fun in these pixs. Just wait till they can do more of this summer stuff!

Seth said...

don't worry there's a place where the sun always shines deep in the heart of............