My great friend Terra is moving and I'm in total denial. I really don't want to believe that you are leaving. This is the story of my life. I could go on and on about how many of really close friends just leave~ But I won't.
When I first moved to the West side, Terra was so sweet and kind. She makes it so easy to be her friend! We have lots in common ~
we have 3 girls
raised in Ohio
has 3 brothers
likes to run
likes a good deal
Ohio sate fan
drug mart
She has been there for me in so many ways. She has seen me at my worse and my house at my worse and she is still my friend:) We went through a pregnancy together~and now we are trying to lose the baby weight together. And even though we don't always agree we can still laugh and its okay. (You must admit I have some crazy opinions about life)
So my awesome friend I am truly gonna miss you!!! But don't worry -I'm just a phone call away and you'll have to come back to visit your family. We will have to coordinate schedules then to visit each other.
So keep packing and keep thinking about this great opportunity for all of you.
You know what I say.. Its all about the Benjamen's baby!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Please Don't go.....
Posted by Shelly at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My computer has been packed away and I just finally got on my mom's computer to read blogs. That was so sweet! I'm really going to miss you, and Bella will be lost w/o her KayKay. She keeps telling PopPop all about her friend KayKay.
My Sister is the BEST isn't she.. I miss her like crazy.
Post a Comment