Friday, October 1, 2010

Gratitude

I am blogging surrounded by boxes with an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Eric and I have lived in some cramped, small, stinky, moldy and even kinda of dangerous places..BUT they were ours. And in those little cramped apartments there was always a sweet spirit that surrounded us b/c we were in our home. We lost that a year ago, which is alot of ways was just as hard as losing a job. BUT TODAY that sweet spirit is back and I am overwhelmed. Yes I am grateful for the beauty my new home. It really is quite remarkable. We just love it. BUT MOST importantly I am grateful for the sweet feeling I feel.
My home is my refuge from the world. Kids will scream, cry , laugh,dance and yes have accidents in this house. And through it all we will share love and feel of His sweet spirit. We are so grateful to parents for allowing us to live in their home. But it is theirs and not mine.
I can tell you that I know without a doubt that God keeps His promises. I am looking forward to this new chapter of my life:) So as we continue to get things situated this weekend I am looking forward to having conference(General Conference is when the prophet,apostles and other leaders of my church address the world. They will guide, council and inspire us with words from God.) in my home all weekend along!!! What a blessing to be able to gather around the tv and watch it with my family. I am truly blessed!

0 comments: