Monday, June 16, 2008

ALL she wants to do is DANCE




The past year Bekah was taking a Ballet/Tap class.

This past weekend was the recital. I spent 4 hours Thursday at the dress rehearsal wrestling 3 kids while waiting for them to go through all the acts..Did I mention the hour it took to get her ready(costume,make-up, bun) then I got to do the whole thing over on Friday. Only I had 3 x-tra adults to help with the little ones.

It was all worth it for those 3 minutes she was on stage. I have a video of it but its the kind on a tape and I have no pics of her on stage. I knew Pa Pa would take enough for both of us . So I'm posting some pics of her in her outfit.
The one below is of her at the high school(where the performance was). They are all lined up sitting in the hall waiting to go out on stage. Kaylee has to get in on the action. I had to stop her from going out with them.


Although she LOVED being on stage, as of now she is not interested in doing it again next year. We will see what happens!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Reminds me of the Abba song...Dancin' Queen. Not that I know the words to the song...but I do know the melody and it seemed to fit.

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

How exciting.. she looked beautiful.. wish I could have been there to see her and Xandy dance! We'll see you soon!! Keep June 30th free if you can (in the afternoon)

Amy Jane said...

awww, that is so cute! i can't wait to put lillias in dance! i love the bun :) can't wait to see all you girls and maybe boy!!

The Cochran Family said...

I'm having a moment here, when I'm wondering once again, how you ended up with all girls and me all boys????She looks beautiful!!! Tell her Aunt Lisa is very proud!