Friday, June 27, 2008

Girlfriend

When my brother had returned from his mission I had just graduated from college. That year we hung out a lot together. We'd go out to movies/dinner and b/c I was single out of school and nothing better to spend my $ on .... I paid. People at the singles ward Actually thought we were dating, I know weird Uh? Oh well, there were some weirdos there. Hence I was hanging out w/ my brother and not dating. Anyways, so one time I called my parents house to talked to my bro to plan our next outing and my mom answered and said "Seth (yes I just called you out Seth ) your Girlfriend is on the phone." EVER Since I have been nicked named girlfriend. My brother and his wife and his wife's sister which is my other sis- in law...(my brothers married sisters) they all call me girlfriend and this silly Old Song playing is my theme song ~ So Seth this song is for..you blog lurker I know your reading this!!!!

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

lol so funny!!!

Seth said...

you so crazy. soon my girlfriend will be in H-town. peace out from the ATX

Susan said...

hey girlfriend......

The Cochran Family said...

girlfriend, whop whop, he will read the first two lines and then go why is she talking about some girlfriend....see you soon and I can go out with the original girlfrind!