Thursday I was feeling pretty awful. After talking to my husband I didn't think he would be able to come home early and help with the kids. That just put me over the edge I didn't physically know how I could feed and put the kids to bed by myself. But guess what?
He came home early(6:30) Thursday and brought home~ by request~dinner for everyone and won ton soup for me.That gesture did more for my health than 1000 mg of penicillin. And the soup made my throat feel so much better. After dinner he totally took over and let me rest. Friday an awesome friend brought me chicken noddle soup. It was sooo good and also helped my throat. Over the weekend my husband went above and beyond to help me rest. Did I mention he cleaned the entire house? I know the yummy soups and all the rest that made me feel better. Also knowing that you have a wonderful spouse and friends who are there to help make a big difference too! So yes I'm feeling better.



8 comments:
cute picture! Hope you are feeling better
I am glad you are feeling better. I need to get sick so my husband will clean my house. Just kidding.
Glad you're doing better. We missed you at playgroup.
Wish we could be there to help.. but glad you have a great hubbie to take care of you!
Wait! Thursday? Didn't he PPI with Robert on Thursday? He needed to have cancelled and stayed home. Hopefully the kids went to bed. You need to demand more! I'm going to talk with Robert about that one!
That's so sweet! Yup you got a winner winner chicken dinner...I got a winner winner chicken bones dinner....j/k :)
aww, what a great guy you have there!
dang on college football sunday, i'd be calling 911 nany
Post a Comment