Friday, September 26, 2008

LIfe in the Fast LANE




WOW!!! How did this happen? How did September go sooo fast? How did my little sweet Bekah grow up? I am so in denial. Having a third child has made my days FLY by. It is soo not fair. I'm trying to hold onto Sidney's baby phase as long as possible. BUT she is growing and doing things like crawl, eat table food, pull her self up...ohhhh I wish she would be my sweet little infant forever.


So I feel like my life is a Nationwide commercial.. Life Comes at you Fast. Here are some pics I've been meaning to post.




Kaylee's First day of Preschool



Special first day of School lunch at Chick-fila



After first day of school...so sleepy

1 comments:

Meta said...

Love Kaylee's pose on the porch! Are you sure the special lunch wasn't for mom too? :)