Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the list

I HAD A GRAnd TIME!!! This past weekend. This is the list of what I did:




-Slept lots
-watched tv shows that I like
-spent 3 hours at the mall shopping just me
-ran 5 mi on treadmill(I never seem to have enough time to do this. So it was a big deal for me)
-Went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory with an awesome friend. I think we have been friends for over 6 years and she STIll likes me :)
-painted my nails and it lasted all weekend.


Now this list is the things I SHOULD have been doing


christmas shopping
christmas cards
christmas goodies for teacher,bus driver,mailman,




All of you wondering where your goodies and cards are they are coming and hopefully BEFORE Christmas.


Scratch that


Considering 3 out of the 5 of us have the pukes this week~ You might all be getting Happy New Years cards. But each day I get my mail I am so thankful for all of your cards. They are soo cute! And it makes me miss you all so much.

Tis the season and even though this is the house of constant sickness I am so grateful
for these sweet spirits I have been sent. Being a mom is hard most of the time ~ But it is worth it 100 % of the time. As Christmas approaches my little ones are so excited to celebrate the Birth of Christ. (And I think presents might have something to do with it.) Every night for the past week we have been sharing a different scripture related to Christ's birth. These tiny moments of sharing scriptures with my kids about the Saviours birth have been very precious to me. They look forward to what story we are going to discuss. Hopefully by Christmas when asked "Why do we celebrate Christmas" my 3 year olds answer have something to do with Christ.



So Merry Christmasing to all!!! Have fun out there.





3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Sounds like you did all the right things to me :) Sorry that you are all sick, that is no fun! Your family picture is sooo cute!

Nikki said...

cute picture. all my christmas cards are not all out yet either.

Sarajane said...

three hours at the mall by yourself- I would love that. Cute family.