I woke up this morning to quite. No noise. Came downstairs at 7:30am turned on lights watched the news....still no noise. Oh wait , what is that I hear? It must be my baby . I think oh I better check on her. But then I stop and I remember they are gone. ALL OF THEM! GONE! And remembering this am I sad? !NO ! I actually feel a little bit of relief. Am I a horrible mother?
I guess now is the time to give you the facts:
LAst night Daddy took princess 1-3 on his way to Nana's in Tennesse. He stoped by Columbus on his way to drop off princess # 3(Sid). They spent the night And this am he is heading to Tenn. with the 3 year old and 7 year old. From Cleveland to Culluoka Tn it is 9 hours. What a brave man. He was sooo excited to do this and I have to admit I am a little nervous for him. They are going to be spending a night at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel which is soo cool.
I am picking up Sidney at my grandma's on Sat. and the rest are coming home Sunday evening.
?What am I gonna do with all my time?
Do you think I should clean all those places that you don't get to with little kids? Should I have a SPa day? Or should I do my own toes and nails and spend that money on new clothes? Should I prepare My yummy CHristmas gifts for my neighbors? I am working Sat morning . Should I try to work a half day on Friday? MAybe I'll run on the treadmill until my legs fall off and brag that I made it to 10 miles?
Maybe I should just SLEEP. In hopes of catching up on 7 years of sleep deprivation.
What you would you do if you had 48 hours at your own home without any KIDS or HUSBAND???? And might I add 100 $ of fun money?
Friday, December 12, 2008
Quite
Posted by Shelly at 7:46 AM
Labels: all by myslef
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh what would I do. . . .Probably grab some cheesecake factory take out watch a good movie, and then hit the mall for some new clothes. Have a fun weekend!
that sounds wonderful I am not sure where I would even begin, do it all (except the cleaning, leave that for when the girls can help:)
I think I would do NOTHING! I'd lie in the bed and do NOTHING! And feel NO guilt.
How lucky for you! Hope you enjoyed your break!
All of the above! :) Hope it was fun! Can't wait to see ya'll!!
oh, and check my blog later today... im going to post a pic of poor little sydney screaming at the sight of santa :)
What fun! A mini vacation but in your own home so without the stress of packing and unpacking! Must be nice! JUST RELAX.. Go with the flow.. and do whatever, wheneve.. that is what I would have done.
Post a Comment