Well hold on tight b/c this year is SURE to be Bumpy. These are hard times. We all know it. And there is very little I can do to control/ fix all the worlds problems. So instead of hoping this year to just skip by because I am afraid of all the Bad things that Might happen, I am going to concentrate on all the good things that WILL happen and that I actually have some control over.
Like for example :
Bekah will be baptized this year
Kaylee will continue to learn and grow and will write her name for the first time and will learn how to play soccer
Sidney will develop from a sweet adorable smiling baby to a 2 year old throwing tantrums
I'll acheive personal running goals
I will find more and more reasons why I love the sweet man that I am married too.
So I am trying to be prepared for some of the bad things that might happen.
And
I look forward to all of the wonderful things that WLL.
Welcome to 2009.....buckel up and hold on tight .................. everything will be just FINE.
I'd like to give a SHOUT out to all my Utah Fans. Thanks for showing the Buckeyes how to beat an SEC team. Well Done!!!! It was a great game. I love watching those SEC teams lose.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year
Posted by Shelly at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love your posts they are always so positive! Heres to 2009!
happy New Year!
Happy New Year. I love how postivie you are too. You're right. There are tough times ahead but there are good things to look forward to.
I love the new family pix at the top...Love seeing your man in the photo. Bad/Bumpy times this year? Are you sure? should I worry or just stick my head in the sand? I am going for the sand...works more with my personality these days.
Shelly,
I love you. Love your post. Thanks for the blue and white polka dots and the great optimistic outlook. I agree with you, on everything! Go Buckeyes and hey--did you see our Utes? I'd love to watch a football game with you and let our girls play together:). Love Anne
Thanks for mentioning the Utes. It was a great year for them. It was a good year for College Football. I love your blog, I always feel uplifted after visiting. (michelle)
Happy New Year Eric,Shelly,Bekah,Kaylee,and Sidney All The Love faye & alonzo
Post a Comment