Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happiness

Only YOU can decide if YOU are gonna be happy. No matter how hard they may try Your kids, friends or spouse can't Make you happy. Money can't make you happy. You can't buy Happiness.Some of the most miserable people in the world have alot of "things" but they don't have happiness. If you are always counting on others to make you happy , What happens when they let you down ? Will you know how to gain happiness on your own?


Happiness is a state of mind . You find it from within. You have to believe it to achieve it. So BE HAppy!


As Kaylee would say"today is a happy day " so be happy.




a very happy day

6 comments:

Sarajane said...

thank you, I need that right now.

Nikki said...

Thank you! I needed to hear that right at this exact moment! Love you.

Cindy said...

I love that!!
And I'm so happy that you and Nikki are friends!

Kate said...

Glad you had a good day! And Happy Belated!

Amy Jane said...

Great thought!!

Millie said...

You are sooooo right. Happiness makes a person be creative, peppy & loving. Thanks
Shelly...check out my blogs

http://2good4nana.spaces.live.com/

http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com