Monday, January 12, 2009

The very 1st year


























Better late than never. Here is a post just for my sweet Sidney aka :super baby,chunka munka,and littlest one.


Having you was probably one of the toughest decision in my life and also the best.


From day one of your life you have had me wrapped around all of your sweet little fingers.



You were so tiny and still at 13 mos weigh in at 18 pounds.


I love your dimple


I love it when you wake up and start calling for everyone else:


Da-Da, Bekah,Kay-Kay. You don't understand why in the world would they want to sleep in.


I love your help when you:

help me empty the dishwasher, fold laundry,organize my low cupboards and empty out my pantry. You also enjoy "taking out " the garbage(taking trash out of the trash bag.)


You love me so much that if I ever try to leave you with someone else you scream.

This year you have learned many things:


You know that mommy loves you soo much that all you have to do is cry ma-ma , ma-ma and I'll come running. No matter the time of day or night.



You don't play in the toilet water b/c that is gross . Instead you enjoy PUTTing things in the water. Toys,make-up, q tips any hing and everything you can find until I FIND you


You know that if grammie is around I will be leaving you with her . If you see grammie you scream hoping that might stop me from leaving...(it dosen't)


You already can stand on a stool.

I love so many things about you but mostly your sweet disposition and that sweet smile.

My Sweet Sidney Sophia thank you for a year full of Smiles!



1 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Aww this is a fabulous post!! Yes, we all luv that cute, wonderful little Sidney!!