At times E and I are hyper parents. Do you know what I mean? The kind that are always trying to protect your kid from EVERY possibe BAD influence.
From germs to not so good kids TV shows. I never watch the news while they are in the room. Certain friends. I don't like them to spend the night ANYwhere without me but grammies. They have to wear helments and pads while riding bikes .We still will not allow them to get in my dad's boat. (although this year I think Bekah will be able to)ANd because E is totally deaf in one ear I am hyper about ears. And all of Sidney's ear problems turned me into a SUPER hyper mom. Its now time to stop the hyerness and EXHALE. The surgery went well and she is getting back to normal. If she does get sick her body can now drain all the icky stuff and it won't turn into an ear infection.
This is Sidney before sugery. I hope its a long time before she wears this outfit again!
Thanks to all for your support through all of this!



3 comments:
AWWWWWWWW!!!! I'm so glad it went well!
GLAD THE SURGERY WENT WELL!
thanx for directing me. it's been a few days since i checked on blogs so i missed it. Altho tubes sound scary the kids I know who finally got them did so much better, so much faster. good for you for not waiting.
Post a Comment