Kaylee: "Mommy, Moommy come look. Come look outside hurry ,hurry."
Mommy: "Okay, coming."
Kaylee : "MOOMMMY COME LOOK!"
So I get up from paying bills to check it out.
Kaylee: "Mommy do you see it. Do you see it?"
Mommy:" What?" (I don't see any thing new outside our window)
Kaylee:"Its grass! Its grass! Way over there do you see it."
Mommy : " "Yes I do"
Kaylee:" Can we go to the beach tommorrow?"
Mommy: "No maybe in 3 months."
And I took a picture.
Today the high is the upper 30's. Tommorow when we wake up it could be in the single digits. Yes, we are enjoying our heat wave.



5 comments:
haha!! That little one is too funny! I heard the boss story from your parents :) Sounds like a fun weekend!
she is so funny! I love how little ones associate things. Grass= summer= beach.
She spotted that grass!? She's got great eyesight! Oh, to be young and think that spring was on its way. Right now, tho, I hear sheets of snow falling off the roof. How can that be?
wait...I had to see what was falling off the roof. Sad to say it wasn't falling..it was Robert snowblowing. darn!
Come to California, we would love to share our "winter" with your family. We are experiencing a cold weekend. Rainy with a high of 54...I remember those "Heat Waves" during the Cleveland Winters.
Post a Comment