Just to make you all a little tired I 'm gonna give you a break down of that week:
Tuesday: St patty's day and friend b-day party for Kay. That evening ~family dinner at CI Ci's and family b-day party
Wed: school party
Thursday: I hosted recipe club
Friday : I worked 8-3, EQ chili cook off(Eric is EQ president so we were busy prepin for this)
Friday evening after chilli cook off drove to Columbus for weekend(which means at some point I had to pack up overnight and church clothes for 4)
Sat 9 am: preformed 1 endowment session, 11 am one sealing session(more about this amazing experience on next post). That evening Kay's party at my Parents
Sunday: went to church in Columbus then drove home

how do you like the cupcakes?


Tuesday: St patty's day and friend b-day party for Kay. That evening ~family dinner at CI Ci's and family b-day party
Wed: school party
Thursday: I hosted recipe club
Friday : I worked 8-3, EQ chili cook off(Eric is EQ president so we were busy prepin for this)
Friday evening after chilli cook off drove to Columbus for weekend(which means at some point I had to pack up overnight and church clothes for 4)
Sat 9 am: preformed 1 endowment session, 11 am one sealing session(more about this amazing experience on next post). That evening Kay's party at my Parents
Sunday: went to church in Columbus then drove home
As you can see, life has been very busy in the Reeves house..and I love it! I am at my best when I have a full plate. This post is for St patty's day and KAy's B-day.
The Leprechauns Always visit our house. They leave Leprechaun dust, a little gift and a note. They also turn the milk and pancakes green.
This year Bekah (w/out me knowing) left note for the leprechauns
It reads:
Dear Leprechaun
Please don't take my mommy's rings. Take my money instead.(she left 17 cents in change taped to the note). I believe in you
Bekah
this pic is St Patrick's day morning
The day after St. Patty's day is Kaylee's B-day and My anniversary. Kay turned 4 and Eric and I celebrated 9 years of sweet martial bliss!!
Kay has turned into a very sweet affectionate girl. She is Constantly giving out kisses and squeezing or hugging her little sister. If I tell Kaylee she can't have a certain snack like chocolate chips she will get them anyways and say they are for chunka(sidney's nick name). Kaylee is my sweet blue eyed girl who also has a little feisty side. If she wants something there is very little to get in her way. She wears skirts everyday. If its too cold then she wears little stretchy pants under them. She loves to play with her Barbies and wants to be just like Bekah. She loves roasted chicken sandwich from subway and asks for one everyday at lunch. She doesn't like the crunchy breading on chicken nuggets and eats hamburgers without the bun.
This year Pa Pa was here to celebrate her birthday with us. This special little girl had 4 birthday celebrations. I didn't really want it to be like that. It just kinda snowballed in to 4 parties. Here is the break down:
One with a few friends at our house during the day(hence Bekah and Daddy were not present.)
One with our family and Pa Pa
One at school(no picture)
And one at my parents house with Aunt Amy Uncle Shawn, cute little cousin Lilli, Uncle Scott and my Parents(no pics)
Okay so I have a lot more to catch up on ~but I gotta run. More later!!



4 comments:
Cute cupcakes!!
Nice time & cute cupcakes.
stop by my blogs:
http://2good4nana.spaces.live.com/
http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com
http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com
I hope you stop by every so often.
Hugs
SOOOO cute! Great cupcakes! Good Job!You are busy! Hope you don't have a heart attack!
that party is the bomb papa is over here now. he cracked our toilet seat
Post a Comment