As my biological clock keeps ticking I know my days of reproducing are closing in on me. This is fine. Because of 3 high risk and really hard life threatening pregnancies, I think I have tempted fate enough. But never fear Kaylee knows of a great place we can get babies. Its the Baby store! At dinner the other day Kaylee said : "Mommy can we go to the baby store and get a baby brother?" I told her "There are no baby stores..But maybe one day we can adopt a baby". I asked her "Do you think we should have another baby?" She responded"No not a little baby, but a big baby boy like Max." Max is our neighbor who is three. This is when Bekah pipes in to give her 2 sense. "Well if we have another baby we need to have a baby girl. We do not need boys in this family." For the record I agree with her. People ask me ALL the time(mostly strangers) would you have a 4th to try for a boy? I always respond no, but I would try for a 4th girl. Then they just kinda of look at me funny. The reason I do not feel an overwhelming need for a son is b/c I grew up with boys. Boys , boys , boys. I have 3 brothers. Even though they are all over 30, they still have a tendency to act as if they are 10. And our neighborhood was all boys. So I have lived through enough boy action in my life. This part of my life is called the Drama Queen stage. And , let me tell ya, the Drama is ON in this house!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Haha! Yes, you are right I always tell Shawn that I have two kids. Girls are great!
:)
Ryan keeps asking when HF is going to send another baby, I think he thinks its a stork thing
Hey I was one of the girls in that neighborhood but I was in the same boat as you...boys, boys, boys. I have to say that I love my girls but it is sure fun to have a boy. Let me know if you find that baby store, maybe they offer rentals:-)
You definetely need that baby boy.
Post a Comment