No matter What happens on this rollar coaster ride we call life there are a few things for certain...
You can take this away
this(although I would miss this the most)
or this

But these are mine forever!!!
Because of Him!

And this!
I'm just trying to keep it real here people. Simple truths to help us all keep our crazy lives in check! Lets not get so worked up about all the not so great things that can happen in this life. Life is hard. We knew that before we signed up for it. So as we face lifes trials, lets ALL take a deep breath and remember NO MATTER what ..the most important things will always be ours. Faith and Family.
What a wonderful blessing this is!



3 comments:
You're wonderful. Great post. Love Anne
Wow! Shelly!...that's wonderful! And you are so excellent to keep things in perspective. Good for you.
Shelly,
Best post free of stress I've read all month. Thank you.
phyllis k
Post a Comment