Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day at the Spa


I wish this post was about my day at the spa . But instead I am refering to my cat. 2 weeks ago I took him to the spa. He gets this special treatment every 5 mos. They bath him, groom him , trim his nails , clean his ears and his teeth. I dropped him off at 9am and returned to get him at 4pm. He had a fabulous time! check out his new look!

Before


After






Upon returning from the "Pet Spa" Sidney kept chasing him around saying "what's that?" Although he is always much happier after being groommed. He now runs and hides if he hears running water.

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

he looks so pleased in that last picture, haha!

Nikki said...

ha ha.

Seth said...

that gato needs needs to be nuked

Susan said...

You mean you get all his fur cut off? wow1 Never heard of that happening before. But it has to keep the dander down.