Back to school 2009 
Kayee and Sidney // Bekah and her friend
In some ways my life is on hold... still no job, haven't sold house. Uncertain future means its hard to plan things .That can put things on hold. But in spite the uncertainty my life is moving forward. The girls have started another school year.(although we are not sure where we will be ending it). I have started working more. Which is a HUGE blessings and reaffirms 1 more time how GRATEFUL I am to have a 4 year degree in something that I can actually make money in. Sure I can't pay all my bills with my income, But every little bit helps!
Through the last 5 mos I have been able to find Happiness in little things and not temporal things. Sure a new outfit would make be feell good BUT it WILL NOT bring me everlasting happiness. When you are always relying on things to make you happy than you are always searching for more and more. One day it is an outfit you want, the next a purse, then a lavish vacation. When will it end? I have learned to truly have joy in the little things in life and that is truly a blessing!
So today take time to find joy in those things that do not cost a thing!
Like a sweet hug from you little one!



4 comments:
Something that makes me happy is a good friend, who seems to know just what you need, when you need it!!!
so true. having "things" only makes your life more stressful I say- sure it brings distraction but when you put time and energy into the really important things that's when you get the rewards back. thanks for the reminder.
Well said! Beakah and Kailey look great on thier first day! Sidney is getting big!!
Amen...I hope your kids enjoy school.
Post a Comment