Saturday was Bekah's baptism. She was like an angel all dressed in white. I am so proud of my little sweet heart. It was a wonderful day and a very spiritual experience for me and my family. We are so grateful for all those who came and to all those who were there in spirit..thank you for all your support/calls/and love! Bekah was just glowing the whole day. After getting out of the font she said"Wow, can I do that again!" I just love her. She brings a special joy to my life.
A special shout out to my great friend,who came with her family from Cleveland. I know this wasn't an easy journey. She had her 5th little baby 2 weeks prior.So thanks Nikki and gang for coming.



6 comments:
Congratulations Bekah! You guys all look wonderful!
She looks beautiful! Congrats, Bekah!
Thanks for letting us share in your special day.
Congrats Bekah! We wish we could have been there with you! We 're so proud of you - you look like an angel!
Beautiful! Congratulations! You all look fantastic!
I just read some of your older posts and can't believe all you guys have had to endure and go through. My thoughts are with you at this time of your trials. Congrats Bekah on being baptised!
Post a Comment