Congrats to my little sweeties. Bekah on to 3rd grade, Kaylee onto Kindergarten and my sweet little Sidney gets to stay home w/ me!!!!!They all did great this school year! And of course we went to Red Lobster to celebrate!! The girls had so much fun they were dancing on tables(Sidney)!!!! too bad I don't have a pic of that or the expression of the people sitting next to us!
Friday, June 18, 2010
last day
Congrats to my little sweeties. Bekah on to 3rd grade, Kaylee onto Kindergarten and my sweet little Sidney gets to stay home w/ me!!!!!They all did great this school year! And of course we went to Red Lobster to celebrate!! The girls had so much fun they were dancing on tables(Sidney)!!!! too bad I don't have a pic of that or the expression of the people sitting next to us!
Posted by Shelly at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so awesome...I've been wondering how you all were doing! The girls look great and happy. Sure do miss you!
Post a Comment