YEAH! Spring has finally Sprung here in Cleveland and I have the daffodils to prove it! My tulips are not far behind. But Mr. Cottontail has been snacking on them at night. It looks like we might have some causalities this year. The girls are enjoying the play set out in the back yard. At times it seems like the whole neighborhood is out there----AND I LOVE IT. Come on over friends I have a freezer full of frozen treats, packets of Kool Aid, gallons of bubble juice and yes lots of Band Aids. So come on summer, BRING IT ON, I'M ready. But I promise you by August I'll be wilting.
Thank you Aunt Amy for the Bubble Bucket. It has the best wands. Even Kay can blow bubbles and it won't tipp over.. yet!
So my middle of the night party buddy has decided not to party with me at 2am any more. I'm actually kinda sad. I know call me crazy... But the fact that my little Sidney doesn't need me at 2 am is kinda sad. But not so sad that I'm gonna wake-up to feed her. I guess that chapter of night feedings is over....for now. I know they can always digress. My older 2 didn't start sleeping through the night till much later than this. And now that Sidney sleeping at night, she is hungry/fussy all day. It'll take some time for her to get use to her new schedule.
To all you play group friends--- I miss going to the park w/ all of you. I hope to join you soon. Its so hard with Bekah PM-K. But I'm really gonna try!
And on a personal note, I got a job.(I'm a Hygienist) Its so weird. I wasn't looking for one but I'm so excited. I haven't worked for almost a year. I'm working for a dentist I've temped at many times before. I haven't worked at the same place regularly for 4 years. I'm happy to have an office who will pay me what I want and only needs me 10 hours a month= 2 Saturdays. Its perfect for my families schedule.
Lisa Can you say "BUNNY BUCKS" or should I call them "girlfriend dollars"? Its so funny cause I tell my patients I go to work for a break. And I tell them I have a very demanding full time job that I need a break from. So If any of my neighbors see smoke/ or girls still in pj's at noon just know I've left daddy in charge.
By the way this picture is from my Grandma's 80th b-day get together. Dosen't she look great!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Here Comes the Sun
Posted by Shelly at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yay, im glad the bubble bucket is a hit!! can't wait to see you all next weekend!
yah for bunny bucks! havent seen those for a while myslef, but having fun spending the old mans bucks! So ahppy you guys are finally having nice weather! That picture of you with Doris is so cute. I bet she loved that you went. THats awesome of you!
hi shelly it has been a long time and bekah has grown up to be a big girl. love lucy
Post a Comment