Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Girls



I really have the three sweetest girls on the planet (I hate to brag). They are very different but yet they compliment each other so well. I wanted to spotlight each of them. For those of you who see my kids often you might find this boring (sorry). Either way I hope you like the pictures. This Blog will spot light.....

Bekah

WOW! What a girl! Bekah is very loving, huggable, snugly, sensitive, beautiful little girl. As a baby she was very colicky. Every night she would just cry and cry (in the middle of the night). Then something magical happened~ at 7 mos she slept through the night and she also started sitting up on her own. From that time on you could give her a book/toy to play with and she would occupy herself.

She was an only child for 3.5 years and she was good at keeping herself occupied. Bekah was put on this earth to be a big sister and at the age of six she has it mastered. She is always thinking of her little sister first. .

At Christmas time Santa gives each child at the Reeves house 1 toy. When Bekah was 5 she asked Santa for a My little Pony. I told her "Bekah you already have so many ponies why did you ask Santa for another one? She said "Because Kaylee doesn't have any and I think she would like one."

This is just one of many little acts of love she preforms for her little sisters. Bekah has never hit anyone ever. Not even Kaylee. Not even in self defence when Kaylee really has it coming. I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet spirited child. Whenever Eric and I hug she wants to get b/w us for a "Bekah sandwich".
Every night after scriptures and prayers Bekah will stay in Kaylee's bed to read her books and sing her to sleep. Eric keeps saying I need to video it. I think he is right.


Here are some quick facts about Bekah
she loves flowers
deathly scared of bees
favorite color : purple
Favorite food: tie b/w pizza and tacos. But let me tell you she'll eat just about anything.
Favorite book: right now Barbie Mariposa
Favorite scripture story: When Nephi goes to get the plates from Laban
***If you ask her who her best friend is she won't tell you cause she doesn't want to anyone feelings
She loves her Webkinz toys, her turtle Tiny Timp and playing outside on her playground.
She misses her cousin Ryan in Texas
That is Bekah in a nutshell.



Stay tuned for a Spotlight on Crazy Kay.


4 comments:

Susan said...

oldest is best, Bekah...just ask me. It might not seem so all the time but when you are old like I am, look back , and you'll know that it's true

Amy Jane said...

such a great post!! you do have some great and very cute girls!

Terra said...

she is such a sweetheart. my girls just lvoe her

The Cochran Family said...

Bekah is a special spirit! You are sooo right! This was a great idea to do this to get it on paper...well kinda :)