This post is in response to Tonya's tag. This one is all about my man so here goes
Where did you meet? November 1999.We met at a tri -state YSA dance in Bowling Green ,Ohio. He was living in Ann Arbor and I was in Columbus. I knew I would marry him the day I met him. It was a long distance relationship.We saw each other every other weekend until we married.
How long did you date before you were married? We were married 4months from the date I met him. If you count from the first date, it was less than 4 months.
What does he do to surprise you? He brings me flowers. He also likes to clean the toy room or clean up after dinner on the rare occasion he is home when we eat. Sometimes I'll wake up to baskets of folded laundry. This may not seem like a big deal but he works a lot of hours so any little thing he can do to help me out is a surprise and MUCH appreciated. Another one of his favorite things is to bring home Mitchell's ice cream. YUMMY
What is your favorite quality of his? I LOVE that he is such a great dad. He hates it when days go by without seeing the girls. I swear I can see his heart aching for them. He was meant to have daughters. He is so tender with them. When our family is all together, spending time with one another it is almost magical. We all have so much fun together. I also love that he ALways has my back. In any situation I have his support(as long as I'm not doing any thing crazy) . He took care of me and the girls during my crazy three pregnancies and I will forever be grateful for his loving support during those trials. I have about 10 other things but I'll spare you .
My nickname? Honey, wifey
Favorite sport? Buckeye football
When and where first kiss? His apartment 1st date around November 19th 1999.
His hidden talent? Making pizza and washing cars and a new developing one.... lawn care and painting.
Who said I love you first? He did the day he proposed.
What do you admire about him the most? His honesty and his drive to do
what is right. He strives to be the best person he can be. He works so hard. He gives himself so very little "me time." Between work, callings, family and things to work on around the house he dosen't have much time for hobbies and we don't even own video games. He is like a non- stop work horse. He also assumes the best of people. He gives people the benefit of the doubt....when I tend to jump to conclusions. This may sound silly but I admire how much our girls just love there Daddy. Even Sidney will jump from my arms to reach him.
Favorite food? Ribeye steak cooked medium
I guess one of the best way to describe how I feel about him is this: When I meet him I felt like I really did met my other half. It was almost weird. I felt like he truly did complete me and I wasn't expecting that . We are different in so many ways but together we compliment each other so well. I couldn't imagine not having him in my life. I am truly blessed to be with this amazing man forever and ever and ever.
SO I tag Meta.
Friday, October 3, 2008
My guy
Posted by Shelly at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You 2 are just so cute! That was a really sweet tag.. We love and miss your family so much! Dustin misses partying with Eric during the Buckeye games
My favorite steak is medium ribeye too, but it better be good quality or else I have to go with the strip.you know what we'll be eating on the 28th, cheers
Post a Comment