Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter past

Easter 2002
Bekah's first Around Easter 2004
Pictured with Grandma,Grandpa and Aunt Linda
At Hartville Kitchen In Hartville, Ohio


Easter 2005
Kaylee was just born. Easter was in March

Bekah 2005




Egg Hunt 2007





Spent Good Friday Eve at great wolf Lodge
Drove home in a snow storm

Easter 2008



Hope you all have a great 2009 Easter. The only easter tradtion we have is we do the Easter baskets After church. Since living in Cleveland, Eric has always left for church before the kids get up . So it just made sence. Now I think it helps remind the kids what is most important (Christ) and the bunny is just something fun to do. Next year Easter falls on General Conference. So we will have to do our own Easter lesson before the baskets..I know I'm a little wacky already planning next year

1 comments:

kimlis said...

Who do you know in Hartville, Ohio? Larry's uncle used to live there....