Dear friend,
When you called me this morning you asked me "How are you"? I responded -fine.
Opps I lied!!! I'm really not fine I'm actually on the brink of being swallowed up by dirty and clean clothes. Laundry is the beast in my house. I give up and surrender ~I can't tame it. And even though I'm down to 1 kid in diapers..Why does it seem like I'm constantly changing them? Did I mention always having to wash bottles. I've had too many nights with 5 hours sleep and to many days with no naps. Every time I turn around I'm out of Milk or diapers or wipes or some other necessity. If I had more than 5 hours sleep I'm sure I would remember all the things I need at Target. Or maybe if I could go with out my shopping partners (Kaylee/Sidney/Bekah) ~I would remember that Bekah is out of school snacks.
So instead of going on and on about how I've fed /bathed /put kids in pj's by myself for 15 of the past 16 nights ~ I just say I'm fine.
Friend You asked me "What do you have going on"? I said "nothing". Lied again. I guess I'm kinda a pathological liar..... I don't want everyone to know how crazy my life is. But I guess we are all a bunch of liars b/c when I call all of you... my friends ......you give me the same line. I know your lives are just as or some cases more crazy than mine. I guess its just one of those unwritten things, unless someone has lost a finger, been in an acciden!t, or some other super tragic thing we are all just fine. And we are doing nothing!
WOW I guess we are all pretty boring.



2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I hope you are doing well. I haven't talked to you in awhile. We need to get together and play at the park or something!
DiTTO, well said Girlfreind!! We are not fine, we are drowning! How deep depends on the day. SOme nights we get a night out and we come up for air, then it is the journey back down to the recycling house. My house recycles. I clean and the dirt come back and I clean and it comes back. Dirt can not be created nor destoyed, isn't that some Law....somewhere, no dont ask Eric, not that kind of law :)
BTW, thanks for letting me vent!
Post a Comment