Monday, May 5, 2008

My Favorite Place in The World



Although I am not a "world traveler" I've been around. I grew up going to a resort Canada in the summer. I swear the air is so much cleaner there. You just breath it in and your lungs respond by saying or thank you ~thank you. I've been to Tulum, Mexico and have seen some amazing ancient ruins. The ocean water is clear you can see the bottom really far out. Its been way too many years honey~ we really need to return. I've been to the top of the Twin T owers, to Chicago when it was windy and LA when it was smoggy.
I went to France for a week with friends after college. We stayed at an amazing hotel and saw so many unbelievable sights and artwork. I loved Versailles. The glass mirror panel was awesome. Not to mention the Cathedral of Notre Dame and The Louvre. Everything there was so cool and I can't wait to return someday with my love.


SO what is my Favorite place ?


Well a few hints:


Its not mentioned above
you can find them all over the World
There is one in Columbus



Okay I know you have figured it out..... The Temple


Eric and I went there this past weekend. It was so wonderful. Because of my difficult pregnancy and then having a new baby~it has been almost a year since we've had a chance to go together. I didn't go there to receive an answer to a problem or a big decision. It was actually quit simple~ I was reminded that I am a child of God and He knows me by name. I know He has His hand in my life. He cheers me on through good times and comforts me during bad times. He has always been there to answer my prayers and help me through my trials. I love being there. Many answers to many prayers have been given there. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to go to the Temple with my eternal companion.

1 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

Awww, I am so missing the temple lately!!I can't wait to get my new bar-coded recomeend and get there!