Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday




8 years ago I married the man of my dreams in the Columbus Ohio Temple. It took me 25 years to met him and only 4 months to marry him. We met at a YSA dance and it was love at first sight. I've never met a more honest, hard working, tender hearted man. He is all that and handsome too! He was born to raise daughters. He is so good with our girls and handles their emotions so well. Lets see what happens in ten years! He is the best dad and even a better husband. We've been through undergrad , grad school, law school and three really rough pregnancies. And through it all I wouldn't change a thing or companion. He was been by my side through some tough times and for that I'm forever grateful. Although in many ways we are not alike when it comes to the big things we always agree. We make a great team ---a match made in heaven! So Happy Anniversary sweetie.
And on our 5th anniversary we received our best anniversary present ever. Our little Kay Kay was born! So happy 3rd Birthday Kaylee. As you can tell today the Reeves have much to Celebrate.

The picture above was from us at my brothers wedding in 2003. Believe it or not I had to go back that far to find a pic of just the two of us! And a special thanks to a great friend(Emily) who helped me with the fire truck! She is always there to help me in my life projects and emergencies thanks!

4 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

that is such a great pixs of you two! I cant believe its been 8 years!!! Great job on the cake too!!! very impressive! you can help me with ryans in oct if your here!:)

Terra said...

Happy Anniversary! Bella loved the party.

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

What an AWESOME cake!

Susan said...

it takes a very special man to father a girl (let alone 3 in your case, 4 in mine) and to rear them. you have the prize...don't let him go!