Monday, March 24, 2008

The List

3 days minus 2 kids. Oh what Oh what shall I do?


  1. sleep


  2. go out to dinner with husband


  3. sleep


  4. spend quality time playing with Sidney. I feel like my 3rd never gets face time.


  5. visit an old friend on east side


  6. visit pottery barn kids on east side


  7. sleep


  8. run 5 miles (somebody always needs something by 3.5)


  9. polish hardwood floors


  10. organize master bedroom


  11. sleep


  12. watch pride and prejudice w/ popcorn and c.f. diet coke


  13. organize play room. It'd be a lot easier with out the kids. That way I can throw things out with out them even knowing!


  14. Get summer clothes ready from basement


  15. get some Mitchells


  16. did I metion sleep?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like fun

Terra said...

can't believe you watched Pride and Prejudice and didn't give me a call...

Amy Jane said...

its so funny becuase im like i need a break like that, then i remember that you still have sydney there.... just one wears me out!!
p.s. i had fun with those girls here, its like one big party!

The Cochran Family said...

so productiv!! Life before children...remember when you used to "think" you were busy before you had kids...HA! BTW...you are a old pro at this blogger thing!!! Music and all!!