Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sidney is 4 months old.





Happy 4 months my sweetie. I just love to see your "bubbly face" ( notice the song playing :) You are such a special little girl and we are so blessed to have you in our wonderful family. Your growing so fast. But you will always be my baby.

6 comments:

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

She is so adorable.. and what a beautiful smile!!! We miss you guys so much!!!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

How do you get the music onto your page?

Amy Jane said...

so cute! can't believe how fast time goes by....

Unknown said...

She is a cutie! Just added your link to my list of friends. Glad I can keep in touch. Where do you live now? You need to get on myfamily.com and explain where and why you moved.

Kate said...

I saw you walk out of sacrament mtg with her on Sunday and couldn't believe how freakin cute she is!

The Cochran Family said...

Makes me a tad bit sad that I don't even know this kid! I hope that will be changing soon. :)