I'm tired of I don't know . I don't know seems to be the person behind every thing that goes wrong.......
"Kay how did you get blue fingers?" answer: "I don't know"
"Bekah, how did turtle food get all over your carpet?" answer: "I don't know"
"Who woke up the baby" answer "I don't know"
"How did that scratch get on the mini-van?" answer "I don't know" "why is the toy room such a mess?" answer "I don't know
Why does gas cost 3.49/ gal? I don't know!!!!
"what did you spend 300$ on @ Target last week." " I don't know"
On a happy note I don't know is responsible for 1 positive thing...
What Have I done to deserve 3 beautiful girls, the best husband ,a wonderful family and all my other blessings? that's right I don't know!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
"I Don't Know" is in Big Trouble
Posted by Shelly at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
very whitty & sweet!
Thanks for the laugh today. I get I don't know a lot at my house. Our daily favorite is "Ian who wrote on the wall?" we all know it was him
What a cute post..."Not Me" is usually the culprit at my house!
ditto, what meta said! so funny!
Love this post! It is so true! sounds just like our house right down to the wonderful 3 girls.
Post a Comment