Monday, March 10, 2008

Here We Go................


Welcome to my crazy world. Filled with much love, laughter,a wonderful husband, 3 kids, lots of kisses, and yes sometimes tears. Some tears of joy, some tears of sadness and sometimes tears of a crazy almost 3 year old for 3 hours straight in one night. Which happened to be the night my 3 month old chose to sleep for 7 hours straight... go figure. And when a child screams and cries for that long soon you are crying and pleading right along with them to please go to sleep. This is why I can't have a job right now. I would feel like I was stealing from my employer. First of all how many days in one month would I miss b/c of a sick kid .... theses days it'd be half. Then how many of the other days would I show up with only 3 hours of sleep? Oh probably the other half. I would not be a very productive employee. You see where I'm going with this. But truth be told, No company could match the pay of my current job. Even though at times it is a hostile work enviorment.... which can be filled with hazardous waste and fluids . No company could pay what a smile from Sidney, a kiss from Kay or hug from my sweet Bekah is worth. Or the peace of mind knowing that when Bekah asks a very important life question I am the one giving the answers.





And might I add that I have the best partner in the business (my husband) and the best co-workers in the whole world........ my sweet friends!

8 comments:

Terra said...

I can agree with most of that. I'm glad you set up a blog!

Tara said...

I love your blog...You're a great mom!

The Cochran Family said...

Great Job, you did it! It's not that hard, huh. Anyway, now keep it up...great news Sidney is sleeping through the night

Nikki said...

Love your blog!!! Being a mom is fun!( most days)

Kristel said...

yeah! I'm glad you have a blog...it's so much easier to stay in touch this way! can I put you on my friend link?

Sheila said...

Words of wisdom from your aunt who has been there: Life has different seasons - each with its particular joys and challenges. This too shall pass...sheila

Sarajane said...

darling girls. and mom. fun to talk to you today.

Amy Jane said...

i need to let shawn read this one! haha...