Hi my name is Shelly and yes I have an addiction. It first started when I was single and went to Lunch with a friend. She told me "I Know its Looks weird but just try it, you'll like it". I'm not one to try new things but this one time I did and can't stop thinking about it ever since. At first I would only consume it with others. But then I started wanting it more and more. Till at times I would find my self consuming it alone. That's when I told myself I need to get some help this is ridiculous. I need to have self control. But the with drawl symptoms were just too much too handle. Sooo whenever anyone asks "what should order for take out " or "Where do you want to go dinner" The answer is Cheesecake Factory and the item is the Luau Salad. So for those of you who haven't tried it don't unless you think you have enough control for those of you who share my love droll over the pic below!
By the way I like mine with ranch :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
My name is Shelly and I'm addicted to...
Posted by Shelly at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yum, yum , yum. It looks good. I think Dave and I will get take out from cheese cake factory tonight. I just hope this time they remember my cheesecake. but that is another story.
ok, that is too funny! when we were in flordia i kept telling shawn i wanted to go to cheesecake factory to get this salad. i learned about it from lisa who learned about it from you! sadly i never got it, because the closest cheesecake was 40 mins away and while i thought this was fine, shawn did not... :)
they just opend a Cheesecake Factory here in SLC. Some friends and I wanted to go there for a dinner but the wait was six hours, yes thats is rigth 6. We didn't end up going there.
Post a Comment